Suunto DX Elastomer
Suunto DX ELASTOMER
The world's first watch-sized rebreather-compatible dive computer
THE ULTIMATE INSTRUMENT FOR OPEN CIRCUIT AND REBREATHER DIVING
The Suunto DX, built on the award-winning Suunto D9tx, is the ultimate tool for open circuit and rebreather divers. It's the very first of its kind to feature CCR compatibility. The premium design and materials, combined with the new superior Suunto Fused RGBM, make it the must-have instrument for your dive missions and everyday adventures.
Are you ready to conquer new territory?
* A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
* Configure up to 3 different diluents
* Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive
* Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths
* Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
* New, advanced Suunto Fused RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
* Trimix support including helium and oxygen
* Gas switching between up to eight gases
* 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
* Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
* Optional wireless air integration
* Built-in dive planner
* Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software
* Stunning, compact design
* Hard-wearing premium materials: titanium case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
* Optional titanium bracelet
Whats in the Box?
* Suunto DX with elastomer bracelet
* D-series USB Cable and black elastomer extension strap
* Dive manuals on DVD
* Quick Guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information
WHY NOT ADD A WIRELESS TANK PRESSURE TRANSMITTER? (Optional Upgrade)
The Suunto Wireless tank pressure transmitter gives you current tank pressure and remaining air time with just a glance at your wrist. Before your dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you're good to go. The transmitter's handy green LED light lets you know that it's on.
* Compatible with Suunto air-integrated dive computers
* Green LED light to indicate data sending
* Battery life approx. 2 years (100 dives/year)