Suunto D4i NOVO
The redesigned Suunto D4i comes in a range of fresh colours and with an all-new soft, comfortable silicone strap for that perfect fit.
Lightweight and packed with handy features like freedive mode and optional wireless air integration, it's got everything you need wherever your diving may take you.
* Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
* Four modes: air, nitrox, free and off
* Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
* Updateable firmware
* Optional wireless air integration current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
* Built-in dive planner
* Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM4 software
What's in the Box:
* Suunto D4i with coloured strap
* D-Series USB cable and extension strap
* Scratch guards (2 pcs) and instruction for use
* Quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information
WHY NOT ADD A WIRELESS TANK PRESSURE TRANSMITTER? (Optional Upgrade)
The Suunto Wireless tank pressure transmitter gives you current tank pressure and remaining air time with just a glance at your wrist. Before your dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you're good to go. The transmitter's handy green LED light lets you know that it's on.
* Compatible with Suunto air-integrated dive computers
* Green LED light to indicate data sending
* Battery life approx. 2 years (100 dives/year)