ScubaPro SeaWing Nova 2 Fin
ScubaPro SeaWing Nova 2 Fins (OH)
After 5 years of redefining the high-performance fin market, the Seawing Nova has been re-engineered for even more comfort, speed and power!
The Seawing Nova 2 combines classic ScubaPro fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design and cutting edge materials. This fin has the power, acceleration and maneuverability of a paddle fin with the comfort, efficiency and effortless speed of split fins.
Improvements for Seawing Nova 2 Fin:
* Generation 4 articulated hinge with Pivot Control Technology that provides an optimised Angle of Attack with a heightened level of rugged durability.
* Modified Blade Geometry to provide increased lateral rigidity to deliver an increased responsiveness and thrust at full power together with improved frog kick and manoeuvrability.
* New aggressive Soft Co-Moulded heel grip pads made from a special grade of Thermo Plastic Vulcanizate (TPV) to provide improved grip for walking on slippery surfaces.
* Articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy.
* Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced and thrust increased.
* Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick.
* Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain.
* Durable Monprene® construction making the Seawing virtually indestructible.
* Wingtips arc upwards, increasing high-speed stability.
* Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system for total comfort and convenience.