SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO/S620Ti + R195 Octo
SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO/S620Ti + R195 Octo
SCUBAPRO teams its high performance first stage with a brand new air-balanced second stage. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand.
The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new reg system is a winner.
MK25 EVO First Stage
* Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
* Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
* Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
* Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
* Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
* Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
* External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
* Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
* DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
* Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
* Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
S620Ti Second Stage
* Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
* Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
* Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
* Uses the S600's large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
* User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
* Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
* Ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
* Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1 meter long yellow hose for easy sharing.