ScubaPro MK25 EVO/A700
The exceptional A700 second stage, teamed with a perfectly matched MK25 EVO, forms the ultimate high airflow system for all diving needs.
ScubaPro sets the standard for second stage regulator performance with the A700. Integrating air-balanced valve technology, the A700 brings you extraordinary breathing performance in a striking, precision-handcrafted, full-metal package.
Whatever your dive destination, the ScubaPro A700 lets you breathe effortlessly and naturally underwater for a lifetime of exceptional dive experiences.The latest regulator innovation from ScubaPro is the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS), ushering in a new era of cold water protection for the industry.
Available in EVO first stages, XTIS fully insulates the inner mechanical components for extra protection. With it, the cold-water protection rating for MK25 EVO surges another 30 percent.
MK25 EVO First Stage
* Air balanced flow-through piston
* Chrome plated brass body
* Anti-Freeze protection
* Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
* Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
* High pressure ports: 2
* XTIS total thermal protection
* Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
* Weight: INT232 (g/oz): 350 / 12.4 /DIN 300 (g/oz): 572 / 20.1
* Air Flow at 200 bar (l/min / SCFM): >8500 / 301
* Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 9-9.8 / 130-142
A700 Second Stage
* Air balanced valve
* Coaxial flow
* Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
* Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
* Super-flow hose
* High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
* Full metal case
* Full metal valve housing
* Weight: 265g / 9.3oz
* Air flow at 200 bar: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM
* Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi