An extremely reliable and durable system with "all rounder" capabilities in temperate and warm waters. Ideal for beginners travelling to various diving locations.Classic downstream valve - Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming air flow. To close the valve and stop the air flow, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome the spring tension and open the valve.
Fixed VIVA (Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist) flow vane - Fixed in the pre-tuned ideal position for safe and uncomplicated use.
Extremely lightweight and compact - Comfortable for all divers, including novice divers newly initiated in the sport.
Orthodontic mouthpiece - ScubaPro uses a comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece on every second stage to reduce jaw fatigue and gum irritation. It was developed by dentists and dental laboratories and lasts longer than any other mouthpiece, because only a minimum effort is needed to hold it comfortably in place.
MK11 First Stage
* Balanced diaphragm
* Chrome plated brass body
* Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection
* Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
* Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
* High pressure ports: 2
* Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
* Weight: : INT 230 692g / 24.4oz - DIN 300 470g / 16.6oz
* Air Flow at 200 bar: >5500 l/min - 195 SCFM
* Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
R095 Second Stage
* Classic downstream valve
* VIVA Preset
* Super-flow hose
* High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
* Full metal valve housing
* Left/right hose attachment
* Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
* Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
* Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi