ScubaPro MK11 / C370 Air System
A first stage specifically designed to reduce size and weight, plus SCUBAPRO's most compact second stage make for an excellent travel regulator system. Air balanced, the Mk11/C370 is smooth breathing, ultra-reliable and provides divers with an effortless airflow without breaking the bank.
Mk11 First Stage:
* Balanced diaphragm first stage
* Compact and lightweight
* Four low pressure ports
* Two high pressure ports
C370 Second Stage:
* Air balanced valve for smooth inhalation effort and varying depths and supply pressures.
* Compact, rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
* Stainless steel frame on the front cover.
* Adjustable inhalation effort and VIVA to prevent surface freeflows.
* Large purge button.
* Compact High-flow mouthpiece.
* Ultra-flexible Superflow hose.