Mares Atlas 62X Air System
The technical characteristics of the Atlas 62X regulator place it at the top-of-the-range in the world of diving, and in first place for diving in extremely cold waters. The ease of breathing and quantity of air it offers make it a must-have regulator.
The Atlas 62X scuba diving regulator is a combination of top Mares regulator technologies.
The first stage with DFC ports guarantees high airflow at any depth. Pre-positioned ports allows for simplified assembly and the AST system keeps the first stage dry. The new finish gives it a modern, attractive look.
The all-metal second stage allows for dives in extremely cold waters. The large, pivoting purge button is perfect for use with thick gloves or dry gloves.
• 'All Metal' technology for better performance, even in cold water
• Recommended for use in extreme cold water
• VAD system for natural breathing at any depth
• High airflow
• A wide, pivoting purge button which is easy to use, even with thick gloves
• A lightweight Superflex hose to ensure comfort during use
• A DFC LP port for high airflow at any depth
• AST - Auto Sealing Technology for a dry first stage
• Pre-oriented LP and HP ports
• The most compact and lightweight Mares diaphragm 1st stage
• A pearl chrome finish