Aqua Lung Express ADJ Reveal Combo Deal
* Aqualung Express ADJ Fins
* Aqualung Reveal X1 Mask
* Aqualung Zephyr Snorkel
Express ADJ Fins
- Armadillo Power Our Armadillo Hinge at the blade base absorbs energy on the downstroke and releases it on the upstroke, giving you a power boost on every kick.
- Secure Spring Strap The sturdy, padded spring strap keeps the fin snug on your foot, your fit great, and your heel protected from abrasion. Features finger loops for easy on/off, even while wearing thick gloves.
- Full-Pocket Design High comfort, no booties required. Full-pocket fins give you increased perception of your kick’s effect on the water. Foot pocket is made of soft material of varying elasticity for comfort and efficiency.
- Hydrodynamic The rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin to reduce drag and maximize the efficiency of your kick.
- Reduced Strain Why strain your foot with unnecessary bending when the fin can do the dirty work? This fin’s mid-foot flex joint attaches the blade to the side of the foot pocket to aid in energy transfer and reduce strain on your ankles and toes.
- No-Slip Sole Underside has excellent grip to reduce the risk of slipping on deck.
Reveal x1 Mask
Universal Advanced Silicone Skirt (UASS) – Innovative wrap-around geometry in a new grade of crystal-clear silicone provides the optimal fit and comfort for a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) – Skirt features differently textured bands of silicone to form a superior seal and maximum comfort. The high-grade silicone flexes to mold naturally along the contours of your face for a comfortable, leak-free seal.
Split Strap – Unique to the Reveal, this innovative split head strap design is longer around the middle to perfectly and comfortably accommodate the spherical shape of the head and keep the strap securely in place
Quick-Fit Buckles – The one-touch button allows for easy adjustment, even while wearing thick gloves. The buckles are attached directly to the skirt to provide increased fit stability.
Hi-VIS Technology – The Reveal’s frame is molded from two bright-yellow and orange materials for increased underwater visibility.
Lightweight – So lightweight, in fact, that the single-lens version (X1) is the lightest single-lens framed diving mask on the market.
- At the very heart of the snorkel is our shaped and protected silicone Elliptical Purge Valve: the shape of the valve guarantees sealing as well as ease of purging
- The anatomically-designed mouthpiece made from medical silicone reduces jaw fatigue
- The joint between the mouthpiece/valve box and the corrugate is a swiveling sealed connection that rotates for a better fit
- The corrugate is made from two materials, one rigid and the other flexible. Corrugates from other manufacturers collapse even on shallow dives. Zephyr Flex does not, thanks to the rigid skeleton that keeps it in shape. The flexibility also provides an important fitting benefit: it lets the mouthpiece set softly into the diver’s mouth without stress, improving comfort and reducing jaw fatigue
- The large snorkel retainer is very easy to use even with thick gloves, thanks to an ergonomically-designed structure
- The D-barrel-shaped tube helps the Zephyr Flex rest more streamlined against the diver’s face
- The splashguard is made from two materials with the same corrugate technology. This rigid, yet flexible construction helps prevent potential injuries in crowded environments such as diving clubs, classes and on boats