Aqua Lung Phazer Plazma Combo Deal
* Aqualung Phazer Fins
* Aqualung Plazma Mask
* Aqualung Zephyr Snorkel
Aqualung Phazer Fins
- Wave Rib Technology The revolutionary side ribs are made of elastomeric rubber sections and firmer wave-shaped structures to load and release energy at precise moments during the kick cycle. The effect is a solid, powerful, yet easy kick that benefits beginners as well as expert divers.
Hydro Power Vent Water can flow through the blade, along the channel in front of the foot pocket. This enhances efficiency, power, and stability for every diver, from student to pro.
- Improved Hydrodynamics The soft TPR membrane on the blade channels water for improved hydrodynamics during both the power stroke and recovery portions of the kick cycle.
- Tri-Material Construction We’ve optimized every single area of the fin by using materials intentionally: the foot pocket, blade, and side ribs are made with different, specific advanced materials to give you the best performance.
- Easy On/Off The new bungee strap eliminates hassle on deck. A heel pad on the strap protects your foot from blisters and abrasion.
Frameless Design Frameless design delivers lower volume, greater flexibility, and a lighter weight. That makes the Plazma great for traveling because you can crumple the skirt right against the faceplate
Comfortable Fit Pressure reduction zones are incorporated into the silicone skirt at strategic points to help relieve the pressure of the mask on long dives. This engineered design utilizes these reinforced zones to improve also skirt stability at traditional weak points
Quick Fit Buckles The one-touch button release allows for easy adjustment for the best fit, even while wearing thick gloves
Perfect Fit Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) enhances the sealing features of the silicone skirt, improving fit, comfort and feel
High Quality Strap Preformed mask strap better forms to the diver’s head, increasing comfort and provides a more secure fit
Reusable Protective Case Frameless design and a reusable protective case make the Plazma mask perfect for travel
- At the very heart of the snorkel is our shaped and protected silicone Elliptical Purge Valve: the shape of the valve guarantees sealing as well as ease of purging
- The anatomically-designed mouthpiece made from medical silicone reduces jaw fatigue
- The joint between the mouthpiece/valve box and the corrugate is a swiveling sealed connection that rotates for a better fit
- The corrugate is made from two materials, one rigid and the other flexible. Corrugates from other manufacturers collapse even on shallow dives. Zephyr Flex does not, thanks to the rigid skeleton that keeps it in shape. The flexibility also provides an important fitting benefit: it lets the mouthpiece set softly into the diver’s mouth without stress, improving comfort and reducing jaw fatigue
- The large snorkel retainer is very easy to use even with thick gloves, thanks to an ergonomically-designed structure
- The D-barrel-shaped tube helps the Zephyr Flex rest more streamlined against the diver’s face
- The splashguard is made from two materials with the same corrugate technology. This rigid, yet flexible construction helps prevent potential injuries in crowded environments such as diving clubs, classes and on boats