ScubaPro Nova 850R Light
The new Nova 850R diving light delivers intense illumination, ideal for lighting up the dark spaces and bringing out the vibrant colors on night dives as well as day dives. It is machined from heavy-duty aluminum with a rugged matte black finish so is both lightweight and built to last. It’s also easy to use. A 50% mode allows you to increase burn time if you don’t need the full power. For divers looking to brighten their dives, the Nova 850 is the perfect choice. The Nova 850R is powered by a single 18650 li-ion rechargeable battery (not included).
FEATURES:* Measurements: 5.9x1.7in /150x43mm. Weight (w/battery): 9.5oz /270g.
* Rugged aluminum body features a rugged matte black finish with blue accents, providing lightweight long-term durability and a high-quality look.
* Equipped with a Cree XPL LED.
* 850 lumen illumination; 17,000 lux @1m; CCT (correlated color temperature): 4200ºK.
* Beam angle: 8º.
* Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
* Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
* Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves. A special Safety Lock mode prevents accidental activation.
* Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
* A depth rating of 492ft/150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
* Powered by a 18650 Li-ion battery with a burn time of up to 2 hours on full power (battery and charger not included).
* Includes a lanyard and EVA carry case with foam insert.
Note: Batteries and Charger NOT included