SCUBAPRO GALILEO 2 + Transmitter + HRM
ScubaPro Galileo 2 / G2 + LED Tank Transmitter
The next generation in Galileo dive computing.
Ten years ago, SCUBAPRO’s ground-breaking design of the Galileo dive computer changed diving forever. The Galileo won awards for its design, as well as the praise from fans through its incredibly easy menus, intuitive usability and technology that made diving easier and more fun. Loaded with computing, navigation and personalization features unavailable anywhere else, you simply couldn’t get a full-featured wrist mount dive computer better than a Galileo… until now.
EASY TO READ:
Full-colour TFT (Thin-Film-Transistor) LCD display screen produces rich colour, crisp digits and increases readability.
• Colour indicators quickly draw your attention to what you need to know.
• Choose between four colour display options.
• 4 highly readable dive screen templates for presenting dive data; Full, Classic, Light & Graphical.
EASY TO USE:
• User-friendly 3 button interface.
• Highly-intuitive menu structure that’s easy to navigate.
• Customise menu listings to give you as much or as little technology as you require; easy activation of apnea, trimix, CCR & Sidemount modes.
EASY TO DIVE:
• Interference-free hoseless gas integration for up to 4 transmitters (can handle up to 11 if all features are activated).
• Gas integration provides tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT).
• Decompression calculations that take YOU into account; algorithm based upon heart rate, skin temperature, breathing rate & water temp.
• Predictive Multi-gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm that programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes.
• 5 operating modes; Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR) & Sidemount.
• Multiple wearable options; wrist mount, retractor adaptors or bungee mounts.
• Industry leading intuitive digital compass; includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
EASY TO MANAGE:
• Bluetooth compatible - easily download dive data wirelessly.
• Syncs and integrates with your PC Mac, Android or iPhone using LogTRAK software.
• Stores up to 1000 hours of dive profiles.
• Rechargeable battery lasts up to 50 hours.