ScubaPro Aladin 2G Dive Computer
The ALADIN 2G is a clear example of relentless development at ScubaPro. Engineered for technical divers who want specific features for total freedom in full safety, and for recreational divers who appreciate detailed, yet easily accessible information, but want the possibility to evolve in the sport. The ALADIN 2G combines this sophisticated algorithm with the compact size and accessibility of the Aladin family.
PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) optimises your dive by calculating an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen uptake your body has endured, taking into account your current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes. PDIS is a unique scientific application for safer technical and recreational diving.
Apnea mode with unique features specific to the science of Freediving, and separate logbook.
Gauge mode: operates as technical depth gauge to a depth of 394ft, with one-press stopwatch function. Unique in the diving industry, in this mode it displays a continuously updated average depth, which can be reset by the diver at any time.
Bookmark function during dive: highlight specific moments with a simple button press and add comments in the SmartTRAK profile later.
Altimeter: accurately measures altitude with a 50ft resolution. The altitude alarm (patent pending) alerts the diver when approaching an altitude incompatible with saturation status due to a recent dive.
* Active backlight with push-on, push-off function.
* Algorithm: ZH-l8 ADT MB PMG
* PDIS: Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops
* Microbubble Suppression Technology: six levels (0-5)
* 2 Nitrox Mix capability: program any two nitrox mixes to calculated decompression accounting for the switch to a richer mix at the end of the dive
* Nitrox compatibility 21 - 100%
* Bookmark Function during Dive
* Gauge Mode to 120m/400 ft
* Customize Audible Warnings
* Dive Planner
* Safety Stop Timer (duration can be set between 1 and 5 minutes).
* Adjustable backlight duration (2 - 12 seconds)
* 100 Hours of Profile Storage at 4-second Sampling Rate
* 99 Dive On-Board Logbook
* Infrared Technology