* PADI Professional Development Program
Courses Starting every few weeks all year round!
PADI PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
* Courses start as soon as you book. We do not have a set start & end date.
- 10 Months Weekends & Part Time (CDC Course)
- Theory & Pool Weekends 6:30am - 3pm
- Open Water Weekends 7am - 3pm
- Package Price R65 000 pp
- Incl All PADI Materials
- Incl 100 Inland Open Water Dives
- Incl 17 Courses
PADI Open Water Diver
PADI Advanced Diver + Nitrox DIver
PADI Rescue Diver
Emergency First Response Course
6 PADI Speciality Courses
PADI Dive Master
PADI Instructor Course + 5 Instructor Specialities
- Excl PADI Reg & IE Fees (Dive Master, Instructor & Specialities)
- Use Of : Snorkeling Gear (Mask, Snorkel, Fins) + Wetsuit
Use Of : Hard Gear (BCDs, Airsystems, Weightbelts & Cylinders)
- Additional Ocean Dives & Tours Can be booked over and above
- Additional Student Specialities can be booked over and above
Go from Beginner to Instructor! During this program you will go through 11 Courses, its intense... but it will prove to be the most exciting time of your life! No mater what your age... Wether you're a school leaver on a gap year, a full time student studying for a degree thats looking for an additional qualification... Even if you're a working professional looking for an escape plan from your daily grind or perhanps you have you been contemplating your retirement dream... If you are one of these people... THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
What's the cost in getting my PADI Instructor Certification?
This is quite a comprehensive course, taking 10 - 12 months to complete. In total, it includes over 100 Inland open water dives & 11 dive certifications. 5 at the student level & 7 at the instructor level. We have combined this all into 1 program at a cost of R65 000. This can be paid over the 10 months @ R6500 p/m or as an upfront payment.
How long does it take?
The program has been specifically designed to be completed on a part-time / weekend basis. We understand you all have very busy lives, working and studying, so we have tailored the program to allow you to continue your day-to-day weekly schedules and to work your way through our program on the odd week day evening and on weekends. The course takes 10 - 12 months to complete. We've had guys finish it in as little as 8 months and we have guys do it over 2 years due to other work commitments. It all depends how urgently you need to complete the course & how dedicated or flexible you are. The good news is that our program is completely modular, so if you can't make 1 weekend we simply carry on from where you left off when you come back. It is really that simple....
Do I need to study?
When you confirm your course, we will send you the first courses' materials, the PADI Open Water Ultimate Crewpak, containing everything you need to get started. Simply watch the set of DVDs & review the dive manual. Once on course, you will explore the remaining dive theory with your PADI Instructor. Learning is an ongoing development process so you will learn something new each time you dive with us. Towards the end of the program, there are some comprehensive lectures covering dive theory. We conduct these as live lectures and we also have a series of online videos for you to review. So the short answer is "Yes", you have to study, but it's not like you will have to study like a mad person... but you will have to review the info you learn each week.
What gear do I need?
Our course includes use of all gear as needed, however as you move up the ranks it is highly recommended that you purchase your own dive gear. You're are aiming to be a dive professional, so for your own personal comfort and peace of mind, we highly recommend that you start purchasing all your own gear. * Preferential rates will be given to all CDC candidates on all gear purchases.
To attend the course, I must be...
17 years or older while doing the Open Water, Advanced & Rescue Certifications. You must be 18 yrs or older from the start of the Divemaster & Instructor portions of the course. You will begin the Divemaster section of the course about 6 months into the course. You must be a competent swimmer and comfortable in the water... keeping in mind this is going to be your new office...
Our promise to you...
* Students will receive original PADI Open Water Scuba Materials
* The courses will be supervised by PADI Scuba Diving Instructors
* High instructor to student ratios to ensure personalised attention.
* Our team will act and conduct themselves in a professional and safe manner at all times when on course.
* Our team will do everything possible to ensure you have a fantastic, life-changing experience
* You will have fun & you will learn allot...
* This course will change your life... For the better...
* We promise to be amazing!
Your promise to us...
* You will arrive open-minded, with a positive attitude & ready to learn.
* You will conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times when on course.
* You will hold your own safety and the saftey of others in the highest regard.
* You agree your life will change for ever... For the better...
* You promise to be amazing!
Please contact us for payment options:
email@example.com 083 645 3191