Dive into Adventure with the Descent MK2 Stainless Steel: Your Ultimate Multisport Companion! 🌊⌚
Welcome to your next big adventure! The Descent MK2 Stainless Steel with Black Band is the cutting-edge, watch-style dive computer for the thrill-seekers, the sports enthusiasts, and the explorers at heart. This marvel of technology is loaded with multisport training features, and brings smart features that redefine convenience.
Key Features of the Descent MK2:
- Dynamic Dive Modes: Choose from a plethora of dive modes for single and multiple gas dives, gauge, apnea, apnea hunt, and closed-circuit rebreather. Customize your dive to your preferences! 🐠🌐
- Customisable Dive Modes: Add additional screens for each dive mode, showing the fields you want to see. Personalise your dive, your way. 🛠️📊
- Surface Multi-GNSS: Accurately track your entry and exit points with advanced satellite connectivity (1). Dive with confidence and precision. 🛰️📍
- Dive Log: Keep a record of your underwater explorations with the capacity to store and review up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app. Treasure your memories! 📖📲
- InReach® Compatibility: Pair with InReach satellite communicators and the InReach dive case for seamless, reliable communication. Stay connected, even in the depths. 🛰️🔁
But it's not just about the dive, it's also about how you live above water. This incredible gadget also features Garmin Pay™, music, notifications, and a battery that leaves other smartwatches in the dust.
GARMIN Descent Mk2 vs Mk2i - Which should you buy?
Push Your Performance to New Heights!
- Performance Metrics: Track your training like never before with advanced metrics, including running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor, and more (2). 🏃♀️📈
- PacePro™ Technology: Stay on pace with grade-adjusted guidance while running a course. It's like having your own personal coach on your wrist! 🏁👟
- Animated Workouts: View animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen. Exercise with ease! 🏋️♀️🧘♂️
- Sports Apps: Enjoy preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more. Play more, live more! ⛷️🚴♀️
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation: Follow a route or course with advance alerts for the next turn. Make every adventure a well-guided one. 🗺️📍
From monitoring your heart rate to contactless payments, to safety and tracking features, and smart notifications, the Descent MK2 Stainless Steel with Black Band is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle. Unleash your spirit of adventure today!
PLUNGE TO A WHOLE NEW DEPTH OF CAPABILITY
Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather.
Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
Track your entry and exit (1) points with advanced satellite connectivity.
Store and review data for up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app.
Pair with inReach satellite communicators and the inReach dive case.
PUSH PERFORMANCE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more (2).
A first-of-its-kind feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
Easily follow animated workouts for cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates. View workouts right on your watch screen.
Use TopoActive Africa maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis compass.
Optical heart rate (2) technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox (3) sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Track how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and activities such as yoga.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
ENHANCE YOUR EVERY DAY
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses an incident, assistance and incident detection features (4) send your location to emergency services. Feature not available while in dive mode.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming music apps from your compatible services (5), including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music.
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (6) through participating providers.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your wrist when paired with a compatible device.
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
* Descent Mk2, stainless steel with black band
* Black extra-long adjustment strap
* Charging/data cable
Size Comparison of Mk2s to Mk2
2 Activity tracking and fitness metric accuracy.
3 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
4 When paired with a compatible smartphone. See safety and tracking features requirements and limitations.
5 May require premium subscription from a third-party music provider.
6 View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information.